Help us keep a healthy community.
BodMinSou aims to be a positive and welcoming place for people to share their experiences about health and weight management in a private and secure environment. To maintain this, all users are asked to follow these principles alongside our other terms.
- Please be helpful. Helpfulness matters, the more helpful you are in the community and within your own team, the more points you gain for you and your team. You can also recognise the helpfulness of others in your team by awarding them points for their comments. We always encourage positive, motivating comments that help and support. Change is hard, but a helpful community makes it all the easier.
- Please be active. You can participate in conversations and within your own team. Feel free to suggest new discussions and openly chat within your team. Conversations are community wide and your comments are available for everyone to see. Be active and positive.
- Please report any wrong doing. Since BodMinSou staff do not monitor the discussions or conversations we encourage you to ‘Flag’ any comments that you think do not meet the principles listed here. Your report will remain completely anonymous, and the reported user will not be aware that you have flagged their comment.
- Please do not post personal contact information. To protect the anonymity and security of participants any email addresses or other contact information may be removed or edited to be anonymous. If you do post any personal information you do so at your own risk, so please be careful. You can manage how much personal information other participants see in the account section.
- Please do not request medical help or advice. The BodMinSou community and your team is made up of people on programs just like you. That’s great for support and sharing experiences but not a suitable source of help on any medical matter. If you feel you need or want professional advice on any aspect of your health please consult your doctor.
- Please do not post any commercial links. The community may only be used in a non-commercial manner; please do not distribute or otherwise publish material containing advertising, external links or soliciting for business.
- Please do not be offensive. The use offensive language, posting of links to graphic or offensive material, or any other activity which contravenes our terms is prohibited.
It’s essential that we enforce these principles for the benefit of the vast majority of users on the site. Any user who breaks them, either in spirit or word, may be subject to any actions we deem appropriate, including suspension or termination of their access to the community, as described in our terms.